Many people give Amazon gift cards as gifts to celebrate holidays, birthdays, and graduations. If you’ve ever put a gift card balance into your Amazon account, you may want to know the balance remaining. To find the balance amount, you only need to open an Amazon account. Apart from that, you can also check the balance of your gift card without having to add it to your account first. This is especially helpful if you got a gift card from someone else, but you don’t know the value of the balance.
So if you want to check Amazon gift card balance or Amazon card balance? Let’s first know what is the Amazon gift card. Amazon gift card is one of the best gifts for online shoppers. It is the most commonly used gift because it never expires and carries no fees. You can redeem them against millions of items present on Amazon.com. Amazon Gift card is also known as Amazon Pay Balance.
Few points to know about Amazon Gift Card Balance:-
- Amazon allows a user to buy any product to an Amazon Prime membership from Amazon gift card balance.
- Amazon automatically uses your Amazon gift card balance while making payment for any product and then Amazon takes you to your primary payment method. So it is better to know how much Amazon gift card balance is left in your account before spending your real money.
- Amazon won’t allow you to check the exact amount or value of an Amazon gift card before loading Amazon gift card in your account. However, Amazon allows you to check your Amazon gift card balance before completing your purchases on Amazon.
If you have many Amazon Gift card and want to check amazon card balance than this article is for you; in this article, we are going to share how you can check Amazon Gift Card balance.
Check Amazon Gift Card Balance
Follow the below steps to check the Amazon gift card balance without redeeming the bonus:
Method 1. check the Amazon gift card balance via View Gift Card Balance and Activity
Step 1: To check Amazon gift card balance go to Amazon.com and login to the account for which you wish to check amazon card balance.
Step 2: Sign in to your account Click on the “Accounts and Lists” option which is in the top right corner, then click on “Your Account” under the section “Your Account”.
Step 3: Click on the last option called “Gift Cards” out of the given section links.
Step 4: Now, you’ll get navigated to the page- “View Gift Card Balance and Activity”. This page will show you – your available gift card balance. Click the option “Gift Cards & Registry”, located in the in the top section.
Step 5: Now, you’ll get navigated to a page where you’ll find an option called, “Redeem a Gift Card” Click on this button.
Step 6: Now, you’ve arrived the page that says, “Redeem or check the value of a gift card”. Scratch your gift card and enter the 14- or 15-characters long code in the given text box and click “Check”
The system will display the value of your gift card.
Method 2: Checking Gift Card Balance on Amazon Account
- Open the Amazon.com website. Open a browser, such as Google Chrome or Firefox, on a computer, smartphone, or laptop. Click the URL field (the address bar) at the top of the browser window. Type “Amazon.com” into the URL field and press the Enter key.
- Login to the Amazon account. Click the ” Hello, Sign In ” button located at the top right of the Amazon page. After that, click the ” Sign in ” button on the menu that appears on the screen. The browser will open a page where you can log in to your Amazon account. Tik email address or username and password. If you don’t have an Amazon account yet, click the ” Create your Amazon account.” You will need to use an email address to create an Amazon email account. If you don’t have an email account, you’ll need to create one first.
- Open the “Your Account” page. After you log into your Amazon account, your browser may automatically open your account page. If not, hover over the ” Accounts & Lists ” button at the top right of the page. After that, click the link” Your Account” on the menu that appears on the screen.
- Click the “Gift cards” category on the “Your Account” page. This category is a black box with the letter “a” in white. You can find it on the right side of the ” Your Account ” page. Clicking on it will open the gift card page.
- Click the “ View Gift Card Balance and Activity link: “This link is on the left side of the page and is blue. Clicking on it will bring up a page showing the balance of the gift card.
- Check gift card balances: After you click the “View Gift Card Balance and Activity” link, a page containing the balance of the gift card will appear on the screen. You will see a box on the screen that displays the balance of the gift card in green text. If you have more than one gift card entered into your account, the balance shown is a combined balance of all the gift card balances you have.
Method 3. Checking the balance of gift cards that have not been entered into the account
- Log into your Amazon account. Open the desired browser and go to the Amazon.com website. Click the ” Hello, Sign in ” button at the top right of the screen. After that, click the ” Sign in ” button on the menu that appears on the screen. The browser will open a page where you can log in to your Amazon account. Enter your email address or username and password.
- Click the ” Gift Cards ” link. “After logging into your Amazon account, the browser will reopen the Amazon main page. Click the ” Gift Cards ” link below the search field. Clicking on it will open the ” Gift Cards ” page.
- Click the “ Redeem an Amazon Gift Card. You can find this link at the top of the page. Clicking on it will open the ” Redeem a gift card ” page. You can enter a gift card code to add the balance to your account.
- Rub the gray seal that is on the back of the gift card. If you have a new Amazon gift card, you can find a gray seal covering the code on the back of the gift card. Use a coin or nail to scrub the seal and find the gift card code.
- Type in the gift card code. Look on the back of the gift card to find a code that is made up of a string of numbers and letters. Type in the code according to the characters on the gift card, including capital letters and dashes.
- Click the button “Check”: After entering the gift card code, you can click the “Check” or ” Apply to your balance ” button. If you wish to add balance to your account, click the “Apply to your balance” button. If you just want to know the balance of your gift card, click the “Check” button.
This is the simplest way to check the Amazon gift card Balance without redeeming it.