How to Delete and deactivate your Snapchat Account
How to Permanently Delete Your Snapchat Account
You just need to follow the below steps to delete the Snapchat account without hassle:
• Head over to the Account Portal associated with Snapchat by accessing the application or logging into the web version of the same.
• The next step involves scrolling down to the bottom of the list and clicking on the “Support’ tab.
• Once ‘My Account and Security” tab appears, readily click on ‘Account Information” and finally select the ‘Delete an Account” option.’
• Once the delete option is selected, the app asks for the username and password, in order to confirm the final process and also to check the user credentials.
Note: If the user cannot recall the username or password or both, the details can be recovered by sending over intimation to the concerned email address.
• Fill in the Username and Password and this is when Snapchat sends over the concerned security code, in order to verify the mobile number associated with that account.
• Upon filling up the security code and clicking on the “Submit” tab, the user is again intimated for the account username password and the existing captcha for verifying the human nature of the process.
• Once all the mentioned details are fed into the system and the user clicks on “Continue”, the account gets deleted, almost instantly.
Note: For those who want to get insights on how to deactivate the Snapchat account for a certain period of time, the process is quite simple and the user just needs to log in within 30 days to reactivate the same. However, a new account needs to be made if the login process isn’t initiated within the 30-day period.