The YouTube Music application can be said to be directly popular in use by many people all around the world since its inception.
YouTube Music itself is an application made by YouTube that provides music streaming services, where users can search for songs and music videos on YouTube based on recommendations, playlists, and genres of interest.
Unlike the Spotify and JOOX services, YouTube Music can also present songs that are playing at the same time with video clips that are available on YouTube. Of course, for those of you who don’t want to see the video clip, you can still play the music in this application.
Similar to YouTube, you can also download the desired song or video clip to the YouTube Music application installed on your smartphone so that you can still run it offline without needing internet access.
Interestingly, even ordinary accounts that aren’t premium yet can download songs or video clips on the YouTube Music app. This is what makes the latest services from YouTube quickly sought after by many people in various countries.
Then how is it done? For that, you can follow the steps below to download songs on Youtube Music.
How to Download Songs on YouTube Music
- First, you can download and install the YouTube Music application at Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Run the YouTube Music application after it is installed.
- Now Login to this application using your Google account that you have.
- On the main page, you will be presented with a playlist of songs that you like, recommendations, or that are popular.
- Search for the song you want through the column Search with a magnifying glass on the top right.
- Furthermore, you will be presented with various song titles that are considered according to what you are looking for.
- Press the menu icon three point which is next to the song title
- Select menu Download it to start the download process
- Wait until the download is complete until finally available in the menu Library
After downloading successfully, you can immediately enjoy the songs offline wherever and whenever. That way you will still be able to listen to it when you are running out of quota or are in a place that has a bad internet connection.
Easy right? Is the Download feature that is owned by the YouTube Music application to be one of the reasons you use it?