Dark Mode is one of the new features Oppo pin on an update ColorOS 7 based on Android 10 which Oppo distributed for several series, including Oppo Reno2. This mode, is able to change the appearance smartphone and applications that support darkening. So, how do you activate Dark Mode on Oppo Reno2 that runs on ColorOS 7?
Keep in mind, Oppo Reno2 is one of the series that Oppo gets trial update ColorOS 7 is based on Android 10.
The update to the “trial” or Beta version is spread by Oppo in several countries, including Indonesia. Of the various features available, Dark Mode can be said to be a feature that will often be used by its users.
Moreover, the Oppo Reno2 type AMOLED screen measures 6.5 inches with Full HD + resolution. Guaranteed, the dark look of Dark Mode on smartphone it will be nice and comfortable to look at.
Well, don’t need to linger, team TechHow will share ways to activate Dark Mode on Oppo Reno2 that runs on ColorOS 7. Let’s see!
- Sure smartphone You have registered as a trial device an update ColorOS 7 is based on Android 10.
- If you already get an update and do the installation process, now go directly to the section Settings.
- Then, select the menu Display & Brightness.
- Next, change toggle Dark Mode until it is green.
- There is also a simpler way to activate Dark Mode. How, with swipe screen from top to bottom until the notification window appears, and press Dark Mode.
- Automatic, screen display smartphone will become dark, like App Drawer. A number of applications made by Google, Instagram, and Twitter immediately turn dark.
- What is unique, there are options Dark Mode for Third-Party Apps (Beta). This option allows the entire application to turn dark. For example WhatsApp, ecommerce, and others.
How easy? Hopefully this method you can use when Oppo has really released an update ColorOS 7 is based on Android 10 which is stable globally huh!