How to Automatically CC or BCC Yourself in GMail
Kindly follow the steps to enabling auto bcc or cc in Gmail.
- To add the extension in your browser hit on three dots, available at the right side of chrome.
- Now you are required to hit on “More tools” tab and select the “extensions” tab.
- Now search for “Auto BCC for Gmail” extension.
- Kindly hit on “Add to Chrome” link, as visible in the below-stated picture.
- Now automatically your Gmail account will open on your screen.
- Read the details very carefully and click “Got it” tab.
- Now you are required to “Compose” button to create a new mail.
- You should hit on “envelope icon” which is next to “Send” button.
- A dialogue box will be opened on your digital screen as visible below:
- You need to click “Add new rule” link.
- When you are sending email, you should check your email address, which must be already filled in.
- From the drop-down menu, directly beneath select to everyone, and leave the field blank.
- Now automatically choose BCC (or CC if you prefer) and then enter your email address.
- At last, you need to select and hit on “Save Rule” link.
If you don’t want to use this extension anymore, then you can uninstall the extension and revoke its access to your account.