1. Open the official Facebook website in your browser.
2. Enter your account details and ‘Log In’ to your account.
3. Click on the small inverted triangular symbol available on the right side corner of your screen.
4. In the drop-down menu that unfolds, select ‘Settings’.
5. Doing this will redirect you to your ‘General Account Settings’ Facebook page.
6. In the column on the left side, find the ‘Language’ option and click on it.
7. It will land you to the ‘Language Settings’ page
8. The first row asks you the language you want to use Facebook in. The language presently chosen will be displaced. Click on ‘Edit’ to change this language.
9. This will open a scroll menu giving you the option to choose from about 100 languages.
10. Here select your language and click on ‘Save Changes.’
11. Your Facebook language has now been changed.