As one of the short video social networks from China, TikTok has now succeeded in expanding its users to Indonesia. In fact, many Indonesian people creatively make interesting videos in the TikTok application. Each period also has its own challenges or challenges that make TikTok users excited to always upload videos to their applications.
But sometimes some people want to download the interesting TikTok video application from Influencers and friends to their smartphone so that it can be used as an example to follow the challenge or be saved for review when they don’t have internet access.
For this reason, I will tell you how to download or download TikTok videos to the storage of each smartphone. For those of you who want to know, then you can see the tutorial as follows:
How to download TikTok videos directly from the application
- First, open the TikTok application on the smartphone.
- On the TikTok main page, find the video to save
- After the video is determined, then select the button Share with the arrow curving to the right.
- In the dialog box Share to, choose the button Save video.
- Wait for the process Saving up to 100%
- After completion, the TikTok video will be saved on the smartphone.
- You can see the video through the application File Manager or Gallery on a smartphone.
The TikTok video can later be watched offline without having to be connected by the internet. You could say downloading or downloading a smartphone video is quite helpful if you want to learn about the Challenge movements without having to open the TikTok application.
In addition, the downloaded TikTok video can also be easily watched when the internet network on your smartphone is slow or dead. Not only that, but this video can also be shared with friends or others through other social networking applications, chat, email, and others.
Through third party sites
If your TikTok application is experiencing problems so that it can’t download videos to a smartphone, then you can try alternative ways to use a downloader site like Experts PHP.
- For a first step, open the TikTok application on the smartphone.
- On the main page of the application, you will be faced with a TikTok video that is running randomly.
- Search for videos to download or download to smartphones
- After the video is selected, press the button Share with the arrow curving to the right.
- In the dialog box Share to that appears, choose Copy Link, and the TikTok video link will automatically be copied.
- Open site PHP Experts – TikTok Video Downloader
- After the site is open, then paste the copied link into the box Download URL, which is available.
- When the link has been entered, then press the button. Download it.
- After the site has processed, you can select the button Download with watermark or Download without watermark.
- You can choose one button and immediately confronted with the page Video preview.
- Next, select the menu with the dot symbol to the right of the video and press the button. Download it.
- After the download is complete, the video will be saved on the smartphone.
- You can view the downloaded TikTok video in the application File Manager or Gallery on a smartphone.
For the record, the Download with watermark button or Download without watermark both produce videos with the TikTok watermark, so you are free to choose. But in my opinion, the first way has the easiest step because it is directly downloaded from the official application. Good luck.