As a music video social media from China, TikTok now has a number of users more than 1.5 billion people worldwide. Even TikTok has become one of the social media that is favored by young people. This can happen because the application offers a variety of features and effects that allow its users to produce content creatively.
One of the features favored by TikTok users is Slow Motion because it is able to slow down time on the video made so that the movement of objects, subjects, and the environment in it becomes slower.
For those of you who don’t know how to activate this exciting Slow Motion feature, then you can see the tutorial as follows.
How to Make a Slow Motion Video in TikTok
- First, open the TikTok application that has been installed on the smartphone
- On the main page, select the button with the icon + in the bottom center of the application
- Press the button red round to start recording video
- After the recording process is complete, you will be presented with an advanced editing page
- select Effects from the menu
- Select menu Time and activate the feature Slow Motion
- Set where the effect Slow Motion want to be placed on the video frame
- Press the button Save at the top right to save videos
- Press Next to go to the next page
- On page Post, You can provide captions, hashtags, mention other users, share them on social networks, and save on smartphone storage
- Finally, you can press the Post button to upload the video that was made to your TikTok account timeline
After the Post button is finished, you can immediately see the video that has been given the Slow Motion effect on the Profile page or timeline.
Interestingly, you can also give this effect to videos that have been taken before without having to re-record again. The method is more or less the same, it’s just that you have to choose Upload after pressing the button + on the main page.
Then you just choose the desired video, see a preview to make sure the video is correct, and add the Slow Motion effect with similar steps.
Various smartphones today actually actually can also take videos using the Slow Motion effect from the default camera application. However, this method you can use when your smartphone is indeed unable to take slow motion video directly.
In other words, there are many ways to produce Slow Motion videos in TikTok. Therefore you can choose which method is more comfortable to use.