Now, Realme has become one of the well-known latest brands and thanks to the products it develops that have attractive hardware specifications, but at an affordable price.
Even the Realme 2 Pro offers Snapdragon 660, 8 GB RAM, and 128 GB internal storage, cheaper than made by Xiaomi which is the main competitor.
Even so, smartphones made in Realme at some point will continue to experience common problems that often infect Android smartphones, which are slow after long use. Therefore, sometimes it is better to restart occasionally or maybe reset if it feels very bad.
For that, for those of you who don’t know by restarting or resetting the Latest Realme smartphone, you can see the tutorial as follows.
How to restart Latest Realme devices with the Turn Off Button
- You can hold back the power button a few seconds.
- .A menu will appear to Turn off
- Well, you just press the Turn Off button
- Wait until the smartphone is fully dead
- Then you can immediately hold the power button again until the smartphone turns on
- After entering the main screen, then you can use it again
You could say this method is the easiest to do on the Latest Realme devices because you only need to press the virtual Turn Off button and turn it back on. However, if you are hanging or stuck, there are other methods you can use.
Forced Methods for Emergencies
- The method is not much different, only this time you are holding down the Power button for 10 seconds
- Latest Realme device will completely shut down without warning
- Then, you can immediately press the Power button again for a few moments to turn on
- Later, the Realme device will turn on and enter the home screen
As a last resort so that the smartphone’s performance returns fast, you can do a reset. This method is quite powerful, especially if there are errors or incorrect settings so that it is not cured even though it has been restarted many times.
How to Reset Realme device To Get Clean Again
- First, you can make sure that your smartphone or Realme device is active
- Then, you can enter the menu Settings
- On the next page, you can choose a menu Backup & Reset
- From the menu options, press Reset Phone
- Next, you can choose “Erase Everything“And pressed the button Yes if you want to delete all the data
- Wait until the process is complete
- If so, the smartphone will turn on automatically and the settings return to the initial purchase
For this one method, make sure you back up all the data on the smartphone because it will erase all the data in it without exception. Let’s just say you got a new smartphone that needs to be set up again.
If you have done all of these methods but the problem still exists, it could be precisely the components inside that have been damaged. So from there is no other way but try to take it to the service center.
You may also like to read: