Resso is a new music streaming application with short video developed by TikTok. The application called Resso has been downloaded more than 1 million per February 26, 2020.
Unlike other music applications that have been played by many people like Spotify, Resso provides its own experience by presenting social media-like features such as likes, comments, and making video vibe in the background when the song you choose plays.
This vibe video gives the impression of a three-dimensional atmosphere in a moving image given when listening to a song so that the atmosphere of listening to the song will further support your mood in any situation. The interface design is also very easy to use because it adapts the TikTok application features.
For those of you who don’t know how to use this application, you just need to download it on the Google Play Store. Then, you can immediately run it and register through a Facebook account or Google account.
When you have registered, you are required to choose which singer you will follow so that later their songs will appear automatically when selecting songs.
The first time you register, you will get a special prize in the form of premium facilities for 7 days for free. On the profile page there will be four menus to choose from, namely library, artist, download, and history.
You can also share the lyrics of your favorite songs to your social media account. You can also choose the song lyrics according to the current mood. The form of lyrics that you can share can also be chosen into two, namely photos or short videos.
To share the lyrics to other social media from Resso, here are the steps.
How to Share Song Lyrics on Resso
- Run the Resso application on the smartphone
- Search and choose which song you want to play.
- Click the rightmost sharing symbol.
- Next will appear “Change Lyrics Quote”
- Choose lyrics as quotes for which photos or short videos you will share.
- This short video you can edit again like sliding and cutting.
- When finished, share it on social media like Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Your lyrics will also be successfully converted into a short video or photo.
With this feature, you can share your favorite lyrics with your closest friends and make the music listening experience even more exciting. Hopefully Resso will continue to develop this feature so that it doesn’t get boring quickly.