What are the benefits that can be obtained from using CCleaner? The following discussion topics about CCleaner and how to use them TechHow.org:
CCleaner: The Best PC Trash Cleaner Software
Removing Laptop and PC Trash with CCleaner – In a previous article, TechHow discussed about how how to clean cache on a laptop using Windows.
Well, this time we will discuss about how to use CCleaner as a PC trash cleaner as a whole so that the laptop is not slow. How do you clean junk files on a laptop?
For starters, who do not know CCleaner software then we will discuss briefly. CCleaner is an application developed by a company Piriform Ltd to clean up files that are no longer needed by a computer system easily and user-friendly. For everyday language we often refer to it as ‘laptop garbage cleaning application‘.
Already know? Please read more about how how to use the CCleaner application to be able to delete all your trash files and make your laptop’s performance back nice and fast.
What are the strengths of CCleaner?
This software is one of the best PC cleaner software today. Here it is, some features and advantages that you can get with the use of CCleaner or this laptop garbage cleaning application on your computer.
- FreemiumThis software is freemium, that is, you can use it for free, aka ‘Free for Home Use‘But this application also has a paid version, which is the Professional version with a price $ 19.95 or Rp. 280,000. But with the free feature, you will be able to get optimal results that can make your laptop not slow anymore.
- Clear laptop cacheAs I discussed earlier, the cache can make your laptop slow because it continually eats up your laptop’s storage if it’s not cleaned. CCleaner can be used for cleaning laptop cache overall.
- Clear browser cache and cookiesBesides laptops, you can also use CCleaner to clear cookies and cache in the browser You. Compatible for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer and other popular browsers.
- Clean up files that are no longer needed in the RegistryAnother good feature is that this program can delete files that are not used and files that are no longer needed in your computer’s registry. By removing ‘unused file in the registry‘, The performance of your PC will improve and improve.
- Compatible for Windows and MacLike most of today’s applications, CCleaner can also be used on laptops that use the Windows operating system (XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10) and Mac.
And many more features that you can use in this application. For those of you who want to find out more, you can read the full features on the page CCleaner docs This, including how to use CCleaner, settings that are suitable for your needs up to how to use more advance again.
To clear the cache in Windows, not only can be done with CCleaner. However, you can clean up junk files on your laptop in a number of other ways. Read some How to Clean Cache in Windows that we have written in the article.
How to use CCleaner
After knowing the features and functions, just how to use CCleaner as a garbage cleaner on your laptop. TechHow will explain how to use CCleaner on a laptop with an operating system Windows and Mac.
How to use CCleaner on Windows
Here is how to use CCleaner to clear laptop cache and clean up PC junk for Windows, here are the steps:
- Download CCleaner. Please download the free CCleaner software directly on the official website: Download CCleaner for Windows.
- Install and Open CCleaner. After downloading, please install and open the application so that the page appears as shown below.
- Run the Analyze command. Press the Analyze button to analyze your computer as a whole and quickly. For those of you who want to organize and choose which files you want to scan and delete, please select the Custom Clean menu on the tab to the left of the CCleaner display as in the instructions. Number 2 in the picture below. To clean up unused files in your laptop’s registry, please select the Registry menu as in the instructions Number 3.
- Clean All Trash Files. After waiting for the process of analyzing junk files on your laptop, a prompt will appear to clean the files. Please select Clean All to begin the process of deleting junk files on your laptop.
- Completed and all the cache on your laptop has been deleted by CCleaner.
Those are some easy steps to use CCleaner application to delete junk files on Windows laptops. Your slow laptop can be maximized for a little faster.
For you who use the Windows 10 operating system, it never hurts to clear the remaining cache of Windows Update occasionally. How to? Read the article TechHow.org previously about How to clear the Windows Update cache.
How to use CCleaner on a Mac
How do you use the CCleaner application on Mac? Approximately the steps to use this application the same as how to use on Windows. There might be a few different menus and displays.
However, the basic functions of this application are both cleaning the cache and files that are not used in our computer system. But for Mac users, please first download this software on the official website via the link above.
Oh yes, FYI cleaning the cache is also one way to speed up laptop performance. One of the improved performance is the performance of the laptop when booting, especially for Windows users. If you are curious, please read some recommendations How To Speed Up Boot For Windows 10.
How to use CCleaner – The steps above are a way to use CCleaner correctly and practically to clean up trash on your laptop. Easy right? Please try this method so that the laptop is not slow and at least the performance of your laptop or PC will improve slightly from before.