WhatsApp has become a very popular chat application in the world thanks to the number of users who have penetrated two billion people. Of course, this is good news for various parties, both developers and users of WhatsApp itself. Along with this achievement, the intensity of communication between WhatsApp users is increasing every day.
But have you ever thought about to whom you interact with often through the WhatsApp application? It could be your friends, parents, coworkers, business partners or other relatives.
For those of you who want to know who is the one who most often communicates with you, follow the steps below.
How to find out who interacts frequently on WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp application on your smartphone
- Select the menu with three dots at the top right corner
- Next, select the menu Settings
- Visit the page Data and Storage Usage (Data Usage and Storage)
- Open Storage Usage from the list provided
- On the next page, you will find the WhatsApp user or group that you interact with the most
Even this communication data can be deleted as you wish. In the meantime, you can also tap the name of the person who you think is important to see how many message exchanges have occurred since becoming friends on WhatsApp.
Through this method, you can find out who exactly the people who exchange messages with you the most. Meanwhile, you can also see how many messages have been sent and received overall by using the following information.
How to see the number of WhatsApp messages
- On the WhatsApp main page, select the menu with three dots at the top right corner
- Then open the menu Settings
- Select menu Data and Storage Usage on the Settings page
- Next, visit Menu Network Usage
- On the next page, you can see the use of network quotas to transact data on WhatsApp
In WhatsApp, every message and call will be secured with end-to-end encryption, which means that only you and your communication partner can read the message or listen to the call. That way other people or even WhatsApp can’t find out at all.