How to mirror/screencast iPhone to a smart TV
How to screen mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV or LG TV
Using screen mirroring iPhone, you can enjoy watching your movies or vacations pictures on the bigger screen of your smart TV and take advantage of your iPhone screen mirroring feature. Here we are going to tell how to screen mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV.
Most of the mobile device users are having iPhone these days. Apple devices are great because of their feature and functionality as taking a great picture in motion to watching videos and movies. iPhone/iPad gives you a great experience itself because it has an excellent display.
Apple has introduced the Apple TV for, especially screen mirroring iPhone or iPad only. But if you don’t have an Apple TV and have a Samsung Smart TV or LG Smart TV, then you can learn here many ways to screen mirroring iPhone to your Samsung TV or LG Smart TV or any Smart TV.
So, if you have Samsung smart tv and want to connect your smart tv to your iPhone or iPad for screen mirroring then read the complete article and take the advantage and stay ahead.
- 1 How to screen mirroring iPhone to Samsung Smart TV
- 2 A. Using AirBeam App: Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG TV
- 3 How to screen mirroring iPhone to Samsung smart TV using AirBeam Apps
- 4 How to stop broadcasting from your iPhone to Samsung smart TV?
- 5 B. Using the AirPlay App: Apple TV
- 6 How to screen mirroring iPhone to Apple TV using AirPlay?
- 7 C. Using Lightning Wired Digital AV Adapter and HDMI Cable or VGA Cable
How to screen mirroring iPhone to Samsung Smart TV
(How to screen mirroring iPhone to LG smart TV)
A. Using AirBeam App: Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG TV
How to screen mirroring iPhone to Samsung smart TV using AirBeam Apps
These apps allow you to broadcast or mirror your iOS11 and above device to your Samsung or LG smart TV.
I am assuming that you have connected your iOS device and smart tv to the same Wi-Fi network. Now follow the below steps to screen mirroring iPhone/iPad:
- Open App store in your iPhone and install Mirror for Samsung TV app
- After installation, launch the app in your iPhone.
- Now, wait for your Samsung smart TV to appear on the list of the TV you like to use for mirroring.
- As your Samsung smart TV appear on the list, tap on it.
- A permission window will appear on the screen of your smart TV for seeking permission for allowing the device to connect. Now use your TV remote and select the Allow option and press OK/Select button of your TV remote.
- Now the app will ask for enabling the screen recording module in your iPhone from the control centre.
- Go to iPhone settings and tap on Control Centre.
- Now enable the Access within Apps by toggling.
- Tap on Customize Controls and tap on the + icon before the Screen Recording Module to turn on it.
- Now you need to enable push notifications; It gives you the access to decide when your device is connected or disconnected from your smart TV.
- Open Control Centre and tap on the 3D Touch on the Screen Recording and choose the Mirror Samsung TV option and tap on Start Broadcast.
- After a short delay, your iOS device’s screen will appear on your Samsun smart TV.
How to stop broadcasting from your iPhone to Samsung smart TV?
- Open Control Centre and tap on the Screen Recording module.
- iPhone will popup an banner notification alerting you that the broadcast has stopped.
B. Using the AirPlay App: Apple TV
AirPlay is the Apple technology to sending audio and video data wirelessly between the sender and receiver. AirPlay is an iOS feature.
How to screen mirroring iPhone to Apple TV using AirPlay?
- Open Control Centre and tap on the AirPlay Mirroring button.
- Now select AirPlay receiver when it appears.
- You are done here.
C. Using Lightning Wired Digital AV Adapter and HDMI Cable or VGA Cable
Digital AV Adapter is a device which automatically mirrors the screen of your iPhone to your smart TV. It connects with the HDMI or VGA cable and also allows you to connect your device to the power source while connecting to smart tv.
- Connect Digital AV Adapter to your iPhone or iPad lightning port
- Now connect your smart TV via HDMI or VGA cable to Digital AV adapter.
- Open correct source on your display to see your device mirrored.
So next time whenever you need to screen mirroring iPhone tryout above method and show your smartness among the friends.