Facebook is a social network from the United States that offers a variety of interesting features to pamper its users.
Thanks to the many features offered make Facebook one of the social media with the most active users to exceed 2 billion people in the world.
Free mode is one of Facebook’s favorite features that are widely used all around the world. This feature alone can be present thanks to the collaboration between Facebook and several operators in the country.
The presence of free features allows users to enjoy Facebook without having to be afraid of sucked up internet quota. However, the weakness of this feature is in the pictures that cannot be displayed in the timeline.
For some people, not being able to see pictures in the timeline is one of the big problems because being unable to see what moments are being shared by friends. For that, for those of you who want to eliminate the free Facebook mode, you can see the following tutorial.
How to Turn off Facebook Free Mode option
- At First, open the Facebook application on your smartphone
- On the main page, you will be notified that there is a Free mode that can be used.
- If Facebook is free, you will find information You’re in Free Mode right above the application.
- Open the photo you want to see then press the button See Photos at the top of the application.
- After pressing the button, the Facebook application will display the image.
- At the top, the description will change to You’re in Data Mode which indicates that you have exited Facebook Free mode.
You could say, the way to get out of Facebook Free mode is fairly easy. But if you want to enter the mode again, you can press the button Go To Free at the top of the application.
Meanwhile, if you really don’t want to see Facebook for free then you can totally disable this mode in the Settings menu in the application as below.
Disable Free Facebook Mode
- First, you can open the Facebook application on a smartphone.
- Select the menu with three lines on the top right of the application.
- Then, visit See More > Data Usage (will change depending on the operator you use).
- Once selected, a page will appear You’re in Free Mode.
- Press the button Disable this Feature which will disable Facebook Free.
- If it has been deactivated, you will not see this mode again.
Those are two ways to get out of Facebook mode for free that you can do on an Android smartphone. For the record, you can also re-enable Free Facebook mode with the same steps and pressing the Facebook For Free User button.