How to View Complete Friend List On Snapchat New Update
How to view your complete friends list on the new Snapchat
There are basically two methods to view all friends on Snapchat.
- Firstly, you tap open the Snapchat app from your mobile.
- When the app opens, from the top right side of the screen click on the chat conversation button. As shown in the image below:
- Then from the right top corner of the app, you will discover a group chat option, underneath this will be the option of your friends.
- Form that screen as you scroll down you will be able to view all the available friends in the Snapchat contact list of your profile. Your friends will be grouped As seen in the image below:
- This time after you open your Snapchat profile you just have to select any snap.
- After that hit on the Send option at the bottom right side of the Snapchat app.
- Same like the first method of how to View Friends List on Snapchat, you can now be able to view all your groups and friends here, next to the Recent option.
Additional tip: With these two methods on how to See Friends on Snapchat, you can also know who has removed you from the contact list as you wouldn’t be able to see their Snapchat score, so, now you can remove them as well.